9:42 PM
Monday, September 22, 2008
1. The person who tag/pass you is?
MEGAN2. Your relationship with him/her?
FRIEND3. Your five impression of him/her?
BOY DEPRIVED BOY DEPRIVED AND EVEN MORE BOY DEPRIVED AND HMM NUTS AND INSANE4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you?
I DON'T KNOW5.The most memorable thing he/she has said to you?
"BLOG THINGS SAID I DON'T NEED A MAN" PLS MEGAN!
6. If he/she become your lover, you will?
PLS! ITS MEGAN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT! AND SHE LOVES GUYS WAY TOO MUCH!7. If he/she became your lover, he/she has to improve on?
DIDN'T MY PREVIOUS ANS ANS THIS ALREADY?8. If he/she became my enemy, you will?
IT WON'T HAPPEN9. If he/she became your enemy, the reason will be?
IT WON'T HAPPEN10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her is?
I DON'T KNOW11. Your overall impression of him/her is?
MAD12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
WHY ASK ME? ASK THEM!13. The characters you love of yourself are?
DON'T KNOW14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are?
HMM AM I OBLIGED TO SAY?15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
ME16. For people who care and like you, say something to them.
I LOVE U PPL17. Pass this quiz to 10 person that you wish to know how they feel about you. (in no order arh and only those who have blogs of course)
1.
DEE2.
CHELSEA3.
HANSOL4.
MEL5.
SONIA6.
MEGAN7.
LEE RUI8.
CHOO9.
JAMIE10.
CLARRBERR18. Who is no.6 having a relationship with?
WHO KNOWS 19. Is no.9 a male or female?
FEMALE20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
AS FRIENDS21.What is no. 2 studying about?
ITS ACROSS THE BOARD FOR ALL OF US22. When was the last time you had a chat?
LAST NIGHT HELPING CHARISSA WITH HISTORY! TALK ABOUT TORTURE23. What kind of music band does no.8 like?
HMM IF HSM COULD COUNT SHE LOVES THEM!24. Does no. 1 has any siblings?
NOPES25. Will you woo no.3?
HANSOL! NO WAY26. How abt no.7?
NOPE I'M STRAIGHT27. Is no.4 Single?
HMMM28. What is the surname of no.5?
SHE THINKS ITS JONAS BUT ACTUALLY ITS TAN29. What's the hobby of no.10?
SHE PLAYS THE VIOLIN!30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well?
YUPS 31. Where is no.2 studying at?
SC32. Talk something casually about no. 1
SHE USED TO SAIL! AND WE FIGHT LOTS:) HEHE33. Where does no.9 live at?
NO IDEA OR IS IT PAYA LEBAR34. What colour does no. 4 like?
SHE DOESN'T HAVE ONE35. Are no.5 and no.1 best friend?
NOPES BUT THAY ARE ALL CLGERS! WHEEEEEEEEEE 36. Does no.1 have any pets?
NOPE37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
DEPENDS I GUESS